This week I had the pleasure of speaking with Martin Kimamo, founder of Hyperhidrosis Awareness Kenya Ltd. He and I originally connected back in 2018 after he found my blog and shared his own sweaty story about hyperhidrosis.
In our conversation, we discussed:
- Misconceptions about hyperhidrosis
- Hyperhidrosis and mental health
- Why I’ll never have ETS surgery to treat hyperhidrosis
- How parents can help their children cope with hyperhidrosis
- My advice for those living with hyperhidrosis
Watch our video chat below, or watch our hyperhidrosis discussion on YouTube.
If you have hyperhidrosis, do what you need to do to help yourself live a more comfortable life. There is nothing wrong with asking for what you need. ~Maria @MyLifeAsAPuddle