If you missed the Hyperhidrosis Conference last weekend, you can still watch my session below. I moderated session 2 and spoke with Courtney, a fellow hyperhidrosis patient and advocate from London, Ontario.
Watch Session 2: Hyperhidrosis and Mental Health
Maria @MyLifeAsAPuddle & Courtney @SweatyGirlClub
In our session we talked about:
- growing up with hyperhidrosis
- bullying, shame, and stigma surrounding hyperhidrosis
- mental health and hyperhidrosis
- best types of clothing to hide sweat
- treatments for hyperhidrosis, including Carpe, which you can purchase here
- and more!
This post contains an affiliate link. If you purchase a product through my link, I get credit for it. Your purchase helps me pay for the costs associated with running my hyperhidrosis blog, which I pay for out of my own pocket. Thank you for your support!